Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Google and Image Searching

This article talked about how you can search "ice cube" and you could get a ice cube picture or a picture of the rapper. I think this related back to digital literacy and how well you are at searching something. I believe this could be a good or bad thing. A good one because a general overall image search might be someone that you wanted. I like to climb so if I wanted to see what the some climbing looked like I could search it and get a general idea about what type of faces they had. But a bad if you wanted to know something specific and you were cluttered with lots of other images. You would have to filter through much more and would be more time consuming. I think this is where digital literacy come in with having the ability to look for sometime and specifically get it.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-27076_3-10384618-248.html

No comments:

Post a Comment