Sunday, October 4, 2009

Iphone

As a verizon and apple user, I am constantly upset by the fact that only At&T users can only use the iphone. This is something that I have come to accept but still hope and wait until they open the iphone up to all phone companies. I read this article that made me think about this even more. This article points out how many more people would use the iphone if they would just open it up. I feel this is a pretty basic idea but still leaves me wondering why Apple did that. The article says that Verizon has more customers that At&T so I do not understand why we do not have the iphone. In the end, I wait past date for rumors that this will be the month that Apple will unlock the Iphone and open it up to me. So far, I have been dissapointed

http://www.pcworld.com/article/173038/analysts_to_apple_dump_exclusivity_double_iphone_sales.html

No comments:

Post a Comment