Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Google Wave

I read this article about the google wave and it sounds really interesting. From what I understand is that it puts a bunch of apps together, like chat, email and blogging. I think that sending pictures would be an aspect of wave that I would use alot. I'm not sure if wave is only limited to google user names which would be a downfall to the whole thing. You can link other wave accounts together which I think is a cool aspect and instantly up date everything, which is nice. The article says that it could be the next facebook or twitter. Right now only specific people are invited to give wave a test run but I'm excited to try it out

Article:

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/172895/five_reasons_to_dive_into_google_wave.html

No comments:

Post a Comment